Auslan and Nonverbal Communication Trainer:
All of our workshops are delivered by Lisa Mills, a published author in deaf awareness and an experienced trainer fluent in Auslan (Australian Sign Language) and Spoken English. Lisa is also a qualified school teacher and previous theatre professional specialising in deaf and visual theatre including mime and creative movement.
Lisa’s recent credits include winning the ‘inspiring others to achieve’ award and cover star of Sensis’ White and Yellow Pages 2014 / 15 Sunshine Coast edition.
Venue: At the Organization’s nominated venue – throughout Australia only.
Investment: Please contact us for a price. Tax invoices will be issued for In-House Training.
You let us know what your group needs are for the workshop and what industry your organisation is connected to and we’ll get back to you with a recommended time frame for the workshop.
For more information about this course, download the PDF.
Customised Auslan Workshop Learning Outcomes may include the following:
- Develop awareness of the differences between deaf and hard of hearing people
- Discover the statistics about deaf including hard of hearing people in Australia
- Discover effective communication tactics to use with deaf people to:
- Improve communication
- Avoid miscommunication
- Strengthen relationships
Customised Nonverbal Communication Workshop Learning Outcomes may include the following:
- Develop good rapport with various people using effective nonverbal
- Produce the right nonverbal messages to support verbal messages
- Discover Lisa Mills’ 8 steps to powerful nonverbal communication communication strategies