What is After-School Drama?
This is drama for children during after-school hours on school premises.
This workshop is for children who:
- Who are looking for a creative outlet to express themselves
- Who need to develop self-confidence and teamwork skills
- Who need to mix with different groups of children to develop social skills
- Who love to act and dress up!
- Who want to have just want to have fun after a heavy day of school curriculum
- Who want to learn a variety of drama skills with an experienced youth theatre director / tutor
For more information about this course, download the PDF.
Students in this course will:
In this course, students will explore lots of drama games & role-play with props & costumes.
We aim to have lots of fun whilst developing team skills, acting & role-play techniques. And improve self confidence through facilitating enjoyment in presenting in front of people.
*Supervised afternoon tea starts at 3.00pm & drama starts at 3.30pm. Students from other schools are welcome to join in.
All classes are taught by Lisa Mills (B.Arts: Drama & Art, GDEd), Director / Founder of Honeybee Creations, an international youth theatre director / performing artist & a member of QLD College of Teachers.
All students will receive a certificate – a statement of attendance.