Do you need to step away from the busy-ness of your life? To take some time to slow down, nurture yourself and reconnect to your heart? Do you feel like it’s time to nourish and soothe your body, mind and spirit?
Imagine a journey of heart opening yoga, meditation and self-love combined with spiritual tours in Bali to restore you. Visit healers, water temples and practice gratitude making Balinese flower offerings. Join us in Bali in July 2017 for 6 full days of bliss.
This Deaf Yoga Retreat will be held in Ubud, Bali. The retreat is for Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Hearing People.
Experience this special and unique yoga retreat with:
- Lisa Mills
Lisa Mills: Australian Deaf Yoga Teacher RYT500hrs (Vinyasa, Ashtanga & Hatha); bilingual in spoken English & Auslan / BSL; founder / administrator of the popular Deaf Yoga Facebook group; studies Ashtanga yoga at KPJAYI in India; certified Ayurveda Yoga Massage Therapist; & Mala Designer.
All-inclusive Deaf Yoga Retreat includes:
- 7-nights deluxe traditional Balinese accomodation with private kitchen, dining area & bathtub in Penestanan (Ubud), surrounded by lush tropical gardens & rice paddy fields
- 4 morning & 5 afternoon yoga sessions (dynamic & restorative)
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- 1.5 days Spiritual tours including visit to Sanur Beach
- Experience a tour with the well-known Bali Deaf Tour Guide
- Sign Language Interpreter support
- Close access to health & beauty spas, vegan & vegetarian Cafes
- Twin Share Deluxe Accommodation package: AUD$1690 per person
(Double bed + Single bed)
- Single Deluxe Accommodation package: AUD$1890 per person
To secure your spot, all bookings require AUD$500 non-refundable deposit
For standard package rooms please contact me, price will be slightly cheaper.
For non-participating partners, family members, children please contact me.
Balinese nannies can be provided upon request.
To see the flyer please click on the pdf image below. Registration forms will be sent upon receipt of AUD$500 non-refundable deposit.