This Deaf Yoga Retreat in Ubud, Bali is for Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Hearing People.
Experience this special and unique yoga retreat with:
- Lisa Mills
Australian Deaf Yoga Teacher, bilingual in spoken English & Auslan / BSL; Founder / Administrator of Deaf Yoga Facebook Page
- Auslan (Australian Sign Language) Interpreter
Experienced in International Sign Language & well travelled; And will interpret sign language to speech or speech to sign language
- Bali Deaf Guide
Experienced in touring deaf and hearing people throughout Bali;
And can communicate in spoken English, Indonesian & International Sign Language
All-inclusive Deaf Yoga Retreat includes:
- Transportation from / to Denpasar International Airport (Ngurah Rai International Airport) and Ubud (Accommodation).
- 6 days / 7 nights comfortable accommodation in Ubud
- The accommodation is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and rice paddy fields. It is accessible to Ubud town centre.
- Check in 22nd September & Checkout 29th September.
- Accommodation includes breakfast & free WiFi in designated areas.
- 5 morning and 4 afternoon yoga & meditation classes in yoga & meditation hall, surrounded by rice paddy fields, with Lisa Mills, a qualified Deaf Yoga Teacher.
- 1 relaxing massage
- 1 full day and 1 half day tour with Bali Deaf Tour Guide
- Australian Sign Language Interpreter with international sign language experience
- Twin Share Accommodation: SOLD OUT!
- Single Accommodation: SOLD OUT!
- Couples Accommodation: SOLD OUT!
- Family Accommodation: SOLD OUT!
To see the terms and conditions please click on this Link
To see the flyer and more information please click on the pdf images below