Do you need to step away from the busy-ness of your life? To take some time to slow down, nurture yourself and reconnect to your heart? Do you feel like it’s time to cleanse your body, mind and spirit?
Imagine a journey of heart opening yoga, meditation and self-love combined with fun days in Bali to restore you. Join us in Bali September 2016 for 6-days of bliss.
This Deaf Yoga Retreat will be held in Ubud, Bali. The retreat is for Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Hearing People.
Experience this special and unique yoga retreat with:
- Lisa Mills
Australian Deaf Yoga Teacher, bilingual in spoken English & Auslan / BSL; Founder / Administrator of Deaf Yoga Facebook Page
- Bali Deaf Guide
Experienced in touring deaf and hearing people throughout Bali;
And can communicate in spoken English, Indonesian & International Sign Language
All-inclusive Deaf Yoga Retreat includes:
- Transportation from / to Denpasar International Airport (Ngurah Rai International Airport) and Ubud (Accommodation).
- 6 days / 7 nights comfortable accommodation in Ubud
- The accommodation is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and rice paddy fields. It is accessible to Ubud town centre.
- Check in 25th September & Checkout 2nd October.
- Accommodation includes breakfast & free WiFi in designated areas.
- Welcome and Farewell Meals
- 5 morning and 4 afternoon yoga & meditation classes in yoga & meditation hall, surrounded by rice paddy fields, with Lisa Mills, a qualified Deaf Yoga Teacher.
- 1 relaxing massage and 1 Balinese cooking class
- 1 full day and 1 half day tour with Bali Deaf Tour Guide
- Twin Share Accommodation: AUD$1690 per person
- Single Accommodation: AUD$1890 per person
- Couples Accommodation: AUD$2090 per couple
- Family Accommodation: AUD$2190 per family
To see the flyer + more information / registration form please click on the pdf images below.