Do you need to step away from the busy-ness of your life? To take some time to slow down, nurture yourself and reconnect to your heart? Do you feel like it’s time to cleanse your body, mind and spirit?
Imagine a journey of heart opening yoga, meditation and self-love combined with fun days in the peaceful countryside to restore you. Join us in Kin Kin in the Noosa Hinterlands in March – April 2016 for 5 days of bliss.
This retreat is for Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Hearing People.
Experience this special and unique yoga retreat with:
- Lisa Mills
Australian Deaf Yoga Teacher 500-hrs trained, bilingual in spoken English & Auslan / BSL; Founder / Administrator of Deaf Yoga Facebook Page
All-inclusive Deaf Yoga Retreat includes:
- 5-nights comfortable accommodation surrounded by beautiful gardens
- Morning and Afternoon Yoga in Meditation Hall (Dynamic and Restorative)
- Daily Healthy Meals: Brunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner; Welcome and Farewell Meals
- Optional Leisure Activities:
- Salt Water Swimming Pool and Sauna
- Indoor Fireplace
- Wide verandah with hammocks and resting chairs – Long outdoor dining table with benches for group chats
- Movie nights with projector and screen
- Auslan Sign Language Interpreter support
- Quad Share (4x) Accommodation: AUD$995 per person (Special price until 29th February)
To see the flyer, more information / registration form please click on the pdf images below.