Journey with Lisa Mills, deaf yoga teacher (RYT500hrs) to Mysore, one of South India’s most famous tourist destinations.
Explore Mysore for its glittering royal heritage and magnificent monuments and buildings. Sample Mysore Kingdom’s world production of premium silk, sandalwood and incense.
Learn or deepen your yoga practice in a city which attracts visitors worldwide due to its reputation as one of India’s best places to practice yoga.
Immerse yourself in the ancient teachings of Ayurveda (the traditional healing system of India). Discover ways to vastly improve your health and wellbeing by following simple Ayurvedic guidelines and yoga practices. All Ayurveda meals are prepared with love by the resident chefs.
You may find yourself feeling deeply nurtured and loved in no time at all!
Experience this special and unique yoga retreat with:
- Lisa Mills
Australian Deaf Yoga Teacher (RYT500-hrs); bilingual in spoken English & Auslan / BSL; founder / administrator of Deaf Yoga facebook page
All-inclusive Deaf Yoga Retreat includes:
- 6-days in Mysore, Southern India
- 7-nights accommodation
- Daily Ayurveda Meals / South Indian Buffet (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Full body massage & steam
- Airport Transfer Voucher AUD$100
- Twice Daily Yoga morning & afternoon / evening
- 2x 1⁄2 day group tours to Mysore
- FREE access to gorgeous gardens, tennis court & swimming pool
- Access to ayurvedic health & beauty treatments at Spa Centre
- Special Gifts: FREE Ayurvedic Consultation upon arrival & 1x Ayurvedic Lecture
- Single Standard nonac room package AUD$1695 per person
- Non-participating yoga partner: AUD$495
- Twin Share Deluxe ac room package AUD$1995 per person
- Twin Share ac Cottage package AUD$2195 per person
*AUD$500 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure your spot.
*To see the flyer + more information / registration form please click on the pdf images below.